Arnold Palmer taught world-class pro golf instructor Brad Brewer how to play golf. But that was just the beginning. For more than 30 years, Palmer taught Brad how to live. As a businessman, a father, a celebrity, a philanthropist, and a friend, Palmer showed those around him that true success has nothing to do with the final score—and everything to do with how you play the game.
In Arnold Palmer’s Success Lessons, Brad shares the life-changing truths he learned from the King of Golf throughout three decades of knowing Palmer as a business partner, employer, and mentor. In short but powerful chapters, Brad passes on Palmer’s secrets such as:
- Why you always need to play for the love of the game
- What your starting point tells you about your destination
- How to capitalize on past success
- The attitude of a true champion
- Why golf is like all the best things in life—it’s more complicated than it looks