Featuring erotic stories by: Marge Piercy, Nathan Englander, Jerry Stahl, Dani Shapiro, and M.J. Rose.
In The Best American Erotica, Volume 8, Marge Piercy introduces us to the nerd-kid sex club, Nathan Englander explores the addictive power of a peep show, Jerry Stahl relates a dare from an extremely demanding girlfriend, and Dani Shapiro proves the difference between the fantasy and the reality of losing your virginity.
Included in this collection:
- "Expanding on an Idea" by Todd Belton
- Excerpt from Three Women: "The New Kid" by Marge Piercy
- "You Know What?" by Cara Bruce
- "Sink" by Matt Bernstein Sycamore
- "Greek Sex" by Tsaurah Litzky
- Excerpt from Peep Show by Nathan Englander
- "Fleshlight" by Joe Maynard
- "Backstage Boys" by Wendy Becker
- Excerpt from Perv: A Love Story by Jerry Stahl
- "Bed of Leaves" by Dani Shapiro
- "Spew Forth" by Dodie Bellamy
- "Sunday" by Dan Taulapapa McMullin
- "When the Student Is Ready" by Claire Tristram
- Excerpt from Lip Service by M J Rose
- "The Man Who Ate Women" by Damian Grace
- "That's Awful, That's Nothing" by Wade Krueger
- "Deflower" by Rosalind Christine Lloyd
- "In This Corner" by Charles Flowers
- "And Early to Rise" by Hanne Blank
- "Rooster" by Jack Murnighan
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2001.