Last Seen Wearing
By: David Hewson
audio performed by: Lorelei King, Paul Panting, Samantha Dakin, Laurence Bouvard, Stuart Milligan, John Guerrasio, Vaughn Johseph, Martin T. Sherman, Adela Leiro, Jared Zeus, Danielle Lewis, Thomas Stroppel, Lachele Carl
genre: Thriller/Suspense - Suspense
It's a private eye's job to dig up secrets. But what if those secrets turn out to be her own?
It's been two years since Dinah Collins left the NYPD in disgrace, forced out for digging too deeply into the sudden disappearance of a fellow cop - her brother, Danny. Now, scraping by as a PI, Dinah is hired to find a young woman, Lucy Fisher, who vanished on Halloween, last seen wearing a creepy costume.
As she pursues a deadly trail of clues, Dinah will find she's faced with a terrible choice: If she can only save one person, Danny or Lucy, who will it be?
Last Seen Wearing is a novel-length, full-cast dramatic production and the latest gripping crime story from internationally best-selling author David Hewson.
Last Seen Wearing is performed by:
- Laurence Bouvard as Dinah Collins
- John Guerrasio as Mike Collins
- Stuart Milligan as Tom Fisher
- Lorelei King as Caroline Fisher
- Martin T. Sherman as Frank Taylor
- Vaughn Johseph as Ben Campbell
- Lachele Carl as Lenora Parks
- Danielle Lewis as Jillian Delano
- Thomas Stroppel as Curtis Mason
- Paul Panting as Edward Marchant
- Adeila Leiro as Rose Martinez
- Jared Zeus as Danny Collins
- Samantha Dakin as Lucy Fisher
With additional performances by David Brooks, Garrick Hagon, Katie Harper, Antonio Mattera, Isabella Mattera, Oleg Mirochnikov, William Roberts, and Liza Ross.