A History of the Cuban Revolution presents a concise socio-historical account of the Cuban Revolution of 1959, an event that continues to spark debate 50 years later.
- Balances a comprehensive overview of the political and economic events of the revolution with a look at the revolution’s social impact
- Provides a lively, on-the-ground look at the lives of ordinary people
- Features both U.S. and Cuban perspectives to provide a complete and well-rounded look at the revolution and its repercussions
- Encourages students to understand history through the viewpoint of individuals living it
- Selected as a 2011 Outstanding Academic Title by Choice