Featuring erotic stories by Maggie Estep, Francesca Lia Block, J.T. Leroy, and Pulitzer Prize winner Jane Smiley.
In The Best American Erotica, Volume 9, the late Maggie Estep relates the surprising sexual happenings in a detox clinic, Francesca Lia Block explores the aquatic fantasies haunting a surfer, and Ernie Conrick introduces a tennis star and sex symbol who surrenders to an unusual coach.
Included in this collection:
- "Joe” by Maggie Estep
- "Mer” from Nymph by Francesca Lia Block
- "Driving Lesson” from Sarah by J. T. Leroy
- "Stiletto” by Lucy Taylor
- From Horse Heaven by Jane Smiley
- "Homewrecker” by Poppy Z. Brite
- "Ganger (Ball Lightning)” by Nalo Hopkinson
- "When to Use” by Stacey Richter
- "Night Train” by Nell Carberry
- "Ropeburn” by Anne Tourney
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2002.