The final edition of the bestselling Best American Erotica series, featuring erotic stories by: Susie Bright, Steven Saylor, Greta Christina, and Alicia Gifford.
In Susie Bright's own contribution, "Story of O Birthday Party," she recounts her lover's elaborately orchestrated birthday gift: a re-creation of Pauline Réage's classic S/M tale, with Susie at the center of the action. Joe Maynard enters a love/hate relationship with a two-million-dollar sex toy in "Fleshlight." Greta Christina's "Are We Having Sex Now or What?" asks the provocative question: What defines authentic sexual connection and experience?
Included in this collection:
- "Halves" by Rowan Elizabeth
- "Surviving Darwin" by Alicia Gifford
- "Playing Doctor" by Eloise Chagrin
- "Innocence in Extremis" by Debra Boxer
- "The Program" by G. Bonhomme
- "The Letters" by Eric Albert
- "The Desires of Houses" by Haddayr Copley-Woods
- "Horny" by Greg Boyd
- "Pinkie" by Jennifer D. Munro
- "Three Obscene Phone Calls" by Marian Phillips
- "Tennessee" by Patrice Suncircle
- "Up for a Nickel" by Thomas S. Roche
- "This Isn't About Love" by Susan St. Aubin
- "Blue Light" by Steven Saylor, writing as Aaron Travis
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2008.