Take control of your money to take control of your life.
We never get an instruction manual about how money works. Most of what we learn about money comes from advertising or from other people who know as little as we do. No wonder we make such basic mistakes. No wonder we feel disempowered and scared. No wonder so many of us just decide to stick our heads in the damn sand and never deal with it. This book tells it to you straight: how to take control of your money to take control of your life.
- How to trick your dumb brain into saving more, without giving up fun
- How to make a bona fide grownup budget
- Why you need to forget what you've learned about credit
- How to negotiate a raise
- Why buying a house (probably) won't make you rich
- The one super-simple investment you need
You're going to earn plenty of money over your lifetime. Are you going to waste it on stupid crap that doesn't make you happy or let it buy your freedom and your most audacious dreams?