It's time to identify and flip the script on the internal stories you tell yourself and unleash the incredible power these self-stories have over your life to become the kind of person you've always known you can be.
Most of the "self-stories" you tell yourself—the kind of person you say you are and the things you are capable of—are invisible to you because they have become such a part of your everyday mental routine you don't even recognize they are there.
Yet, these self-stories influence everything you do, everything you say, and everything you are.
Choose Your Story, Change Your Life will help you take complete control of your self-stories and create the life you've always dreamed you'd have. Kindra Hall offers up a new window into your psychology, one that travels the distance from the frontiers of neuroscience to the deep inner workings of your thoughts and feelings. This eye-opening but applicable journey will transform you from a passive listener of these limiting, unconscious thoughts to the definitive author of who you are and of everything you want to be.
Through Stories That Serve, you will:
- Uncover the truth of how you have created the life you have;
- Challenge everything you think you know about how your life has been built;
- Uncover the clear steps you can take to create the life you want;
- Take control of your self-stories to become the author of who you want to be; and
- Live your life in a way you never have before.