After Andrea Dworkin, the famous feminist philosopher and activist, passed away, her chief critic, Susie Bright, who many perceived as Dworkin's opposite, published a stirring obituary and series of essays in which she described the ways that Dworkin was a catalyst for the sex-positive movement in contemporary feminism.
- "The Baffling Case of Andrea Dworkin"
- "Story of O Birthday Party"
- "Are Women Making Porn Movies?"
- "As Porn as We Wanna Be"
- "Lesbian Lowdown"
- "The Prime of Miss Kitty MacKinnon"
- "Introduction to Nothing but the Girl: The Blatant Lesbian Image"
- "Soaking Feminism"
- "Vargas Girls: Susie's Vargas in Drag, and Andrea's Blonde Sambos"
- "Andrea Dworkin Has Died